HB 720 K bead Wing. Line Air
Buhnen is introducing a new generation pneumatic glue applicator with Wing.line air technology.
The 720K Wing.Line Air
The HB 720 K can be used to process reactive hot melt adhesives such as PUR or POR in the form of aluminum cartridges. Using electronic precision temperature control with accuracy of +/- 1.8°F, the user can adjust the tool to the proper temperature setting for applying the thermoplastic material, such as hot-melt adhesives, waxes, resins, etc. The reservoir is loaded with the material to be applied and given time to melt. The trigger is pulled and compressed air charges the reservoir which allows the material to be dispensed in a spray pattern. The shape, weight and ergonomics have been designed to reduce operator fatigue.
The digital LED temperature control on the HB 720 K series offers operating ranges from 105F- 410F. Additionally the intelligent design of the electronic temperature control provides automatic temperature reduction. This means the tool will reduce its operating temperature by 105F after 30 minutes of non-use or this time interval can be customized by the user. It is important that the tool always be used in a nozzle down orientation.
- Bead and Spray version available
- Digital spray pattern setting facilitates replicable spray patterns
- Suitable for reactive hot melts in 310 ml cartridges such as Polyurathane (PUR) or Polyolefine (POR)
- Operators can handle the gun horizontally or overhead
- New gasket for nozzle connection
- Automatic tempeture control
- Microprocessor-control temperature (+/-1˚ C)
- Cartridge fill level indicator
- Compatible with 700 series glues and kits